Pay once and use the item for yourself as much as you like! For a one-time fee, you get the rights to use the item in as many of your own projects as you’d like, for as long as you need. There are NO recurring per-use or per-project fees or royalties. You will need to purchase again in order to make more than One end product for a client.
This license covers: Store adverts, Books, Magazines, News paper, Signs, Video & film productions, YouTube & Internet videos, Websites, Games, Commercials, Software, Apps.
Although the License is very flexible there are a few conditions. You may NOT re-sell these items as your own. You may NOT modify these items and sell as your own. You may NOT give these items away for free or share with friends & Family. * Read restrictions below.
With the Simple World Wide License. There are no extra fees once you purchase a digital product. You CAN modify these items to use for yourself in many end projects. You CAN use these items in one end project you sell to a client. *You will need to purchase additional license each time for different clients.
ZedProMedia - Content Restricted Uses Policy.
a) No Unlawful Use. You may not use content in a pornograpic, defamatory or other unlawful manner.
b) You may not use content to solicit sex, sexual acts or sexual objects.
c) You may not use content to promote hate or racism.
2. No Commercial Use of "Editorial Use Only" Content. You may not use content marked "editorial use only" for any commercial, promotional, advertorial, endorsement, advertising or merchandising purpose. This type of content is not model or property released and is intended to be used only in connection with events that are newsworthy or of general interest.
3. No Standalone File Use. You may not use content as part of a trademark, design mark, trade name, business name, service mark, or logo.
4. Sensitive Use Disclaimer Required. If you use content that features models or property in connection with a subject that would be unflattering or unduly controversial to a reasonable person (for example, sexually transmitted diseases), you must indicate: (a) that the content is being used for illustrative purposes only, and (b) any person depicted in the content is a model. For example, you could say: "Stock photo. Posed by model." No disclaimer is required for "editorial use only" content that is used in an editorial manner.
5. No False Representation of Authorship. You may not falsely represent that you are the original creator of a work that is made up largely of licensed content. For instance, you cannot create a painting based solely licensed content and claim that you are the author.
6. No Electronic Templates. You may not use content in electronic or digital templates intended for resale or other distribution (for example, website templates, re sale of photoshop templates.)